Best Wines of Le Marche: Il Conventino, Cardomagno - Colli Pesaresi Doc Sangiovese 2008
- Grapes: Sangiovese 85%, Alicante 15%.
- Making Process: direct selection on vineyard of the best grapes, stalk removal and fermentation on big wooden vats (French oak) with temperature control, selected yeasts and maceration period of 20/25 days.
- Maturation: seasoning in barriques and tonneau for at least 24 months
- Description: Ruby red, clear and dense. A fine aroma with sour cherries, plums, bluberries, violet, coffee, vanilla, licorice and balsamic nuances, The sip is warm, soft, fresh enough and with balanced tannis. A well turned body, it is persistent, it ends on candied fruit.
- Serving:red meats, game bird, cold cuts, seasoned cheese. To be served at a temperature of 18 – 20 °C
- Price: 16€